Sunday, September 19, 2010

Hi.

I think my dad has the least stress ever.
He doesnt have to work, he has my mum was a wife. (:
He has ME as a child. ;D and also my siblings. (:
and he has nothing to worry about.
No love life problems. Not much drama.
Peacefully living in his own world and reality. *salutes*

Hahhaha. Its really trueee.
But well yeahh.

Ohya,
I found out that the melody Aura Lee,
Elvis made it famous and its known as Love me Tender.
Its so cute. and sweet.
(;

Well, school's tomorrow.
OOO;
Gonna call Liann in the morning for homework stuff.
;D
I love her. (:
She helps me alot and she's such an awesome friend. (:

Did I mention?
My grandmum went backk.
:/ hmm.


Cry Laugh my tears away. (:



Bye.


No comments:

F O U R Y E A R S

Hi, it's been exactly 4 years! How freaking cute. I'm on the phone with Ian now, facetiming him all the way from Ipoh. I'm i...