Sunday, September 12, 2010

Wasssssup y'all? ;D

HELLO WORLD!

I went out today. With siblings. :DD
We were suppose to watch Step up 3 but the timing was out! ):
boohoo. BUUUUUUUUUTT, we watched Grown ups! WOOH. Super nice and funny.
;DDDD GO WATCH IT.

After that went makan. thennnnn, Bating Cages. BOOYEAH. (Y).
Damn long didnt bat already since softball stopped. ): awww.

And then, the ball kena-ed my hand. and now it hurts. ):
and I have a alil sratch too. :/ hmm.

But it was funnnn! ;D

OHYAAAAAAAAA,
I bought a book for ukuleles!
YAY! Some help that I so needed. :D
I understand then chords and the music sheet better now. (:

and thennnn, Im here. :D

OH OH, did I mention, my parents are going to Thailand on Tuesday.
And my grandmum's already here.
And the part that I hate most now is that she sleeps in my bed now.
Cause my mum dont want my brother to move out from his room
because he needs to "STUDY" for Upsr, like he will. -.-
And now I sleep on my old bed. ):

Whatever laa.
By the time my parents are gone, I think i'll be sleeping in my parents room.
:DDD Master bedroom, babyy.
Hahaha.



Today was suppose to be our half year anniversary.
But I guess we werent fated to make it this far.

No comments:

F O U R Y E A R S

Hi, it's been exactly 4 years! How freaking cute. I'm on the phone with Ian now, facetiming him all the way from Ipoh. I'm i...