Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Perfection.

Perfection isnt everything.
Sometimes, its the effort that you put in that makes it perfect.


SUP.

I have alot of homework to do.
ESH. Ku tak nak, tak sukaaa.
D:<


Anyways, errrr. (?)
Weeeeeell, who what where?
IM BORED.

Errrr. I need new songs!
And Ive been having weird dreams.
O:
And some are just really weird. OO:

Moving on,
well, nothing much actually.
Hmm. Oh yaaaa,
I need new DvDs too!

Anywhoo,
I need to start hardcoring.
Gahhhhh!
I hate exams. -.-
Besides the,
No homework,
No hall,
No study in school,
No boring teacher yapping around.

Yeahhhhhh.


SSHHOOOOO,
I love hot guys. AHHH!
Shoooo dreammyyyyyyyyyyyy.
*drools* *faints*.



(Y). Im officially over you! (:

No comments:

F O U R Y E A R S

Hi, it's been exactly 4 years! How freaking cute. I'm on the phone with Ian now, facetiming him all the way from Ipoh. I'm i...